Records in this category
How to Install the Nimbie Drivers Manually in Windows 8
Follow steps below to install drivers for Nimbie under Device Manager in Windows 8.
The user must be signed in as an administrator to install drivers.
- Launch Search, select Settings.
- Type and search for "device manager".
- Select Device Manager.
- Right click on the "Disc Autoloader" (or "Unknown device"), and click on Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse.
- Insert the Installation Disc, select Driver folder and click on OK.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Close to finish.
- After launching QQboxx, the LightScribe Print icon does not appear in the toolbar.
- QQboxx stops and the LS_Dialog window does not appear, when labeling the first disc.
- When labeling the first disc or after a number of discs, the program does not respond and LS_Dialog does not appear.
- When labeling the first disc or after a number of discs, LS_Dialog error window or the program error window appears.
- After launching the program a pop-up window appears asking for the Serialnumber.
54812/52%Last update: 2012-11-09 08:23
Author: Acronova Tech Support
You cannot comment on this entry