Records in this category
Ripping procedure stopped when iTunes shows metadata match selection window.
To avoid the metadata match selection which interrupts the ripping procedure, try performing the ripping without connecting to internet.
Or, under Preference>General in iTunes, uncheck the 'Automatically retrieve CD track names from internet' during the operation of ripping.
Once the ripping is done, select the tracks and choose 'Get Track Names' under the 'Advanced' menu, then select the matches.
- QQboxx stops and the LS_Dialog window does not appear, when labeling the first disc.
- When labeling the first disc or after a number of discs, the program does not respond and LS_Dialog does not appear.
- When labeling the first disc or after a number of discs, LS_Dialog error window or the program error window appears.
- On some computers, when the loader loads an audio disc to the drive, iTunes or WMP does not start ripping and the program stops.
- After launching the program an error pop-up window about the setting of the "Disc Inner Diameter" appears.
35916/34%Last update: 2014-01-09 04:37
Author: Acronova Tech Support
You cannot comment on this entry