Records in this category
- How to cancel the current printing job
- How to replace Epson printer cartridge and resume printing
- QQboxx Pro 3 canít detect or activate NK50Y
- Epson printer shows error on indicators or error status window
- Disc caddy gets stuck between NK50Y and Epson printer
- Discs does not slide out of the output ramp from NK50Y
- Jammed disc loader or it loads more than one disc at a time
- Loud noise from NK50Y when disc caddy is moving
- NK50Y shows error by flashing-red indicator
NK50Y shows error by flashing-red indicator
• Make sure the disc caddy all the way inserted into the Sidekick, then reboot the unit.
• Remove all discs from the disc loader. Make sure no disc left in disc caddy.
• Make sure that disc caddy doesn’t get stuck between NK50Y and Epson printer.
• Reinstall NK50Y (refer to the Hardware Installation section).
- QQboxx stops and the LS_Dialog window does not appear, when labeling the first disc.
- When labeling the first disc or after a number of discs, the program does not respond and LS_Dialog does not appear.
- When labeling the first disc or after a number of discs, LS_Dialog error window or the program error window appears.
- When labeling discs, a great number of unlabeled discs are ejected to the failed disc bin.
- On some computers, when the loader loads an audio disc to the drive, iTunes or WMP does not start ripping and the program stops.
41192/39%Last update: 2010-12-08 04:11
Author: Acronova Tech Support
You cannot comment on this entry